4.13.2007

My Father from Kazakhstan




There’s something surprised me at late night. I received a message when it was 1 am at late night. It’s my host father from Kazakhstan! He came to Taiwan for a short business trip. He came with his colleague, and they attended to the exhibitions in Taipei World Trade Center. It’s unbelievable! It’s a long time I haven’t see him. I miss him very much! He asked me if it’s convenient for me to meet him at four o’clock pm. Then the other day we met at Grand Hyatt. It was really moved to see him. I almost cried when he gave me a big hug. We talked about everything about Kazakhstan, about my dearest host family, about the people we spent time that summer with. We invited him to have dinner with us this evening. We brought him to buy some latest VAIO computer, which is my host sister asked for. (Her name is Annya, she always loves fashion thing, what a new one comes out, she takes it immediately!) after we had some shopping, It’s a pity that I have to go back to school. I asked my host father to come back again. Then we can bring them to see beautiful views in Taiwan. I’m just expecting to see them soon. Even they’re just gone back to their nation, I begin to miss them.

1 comment:

b9542022lyntton said...

Well....
Sea
remember you still have us
ha ha
maybe I'm just started to miss
everyone who had gone home this weekend........